Renfrew summer bunch

thejanullrichdietplan

• 2023 Subscriptions

As Jan said a few weeks ago. Sometimes you are the nail.

In a reveal your darkest moment confession to Jesus, I have to admit that hAD it not been for a convenient bus to slow us a bit on the Alpe De Bishoptoun then I reckon I was going out the back door :)

In a reveal your darkest moment confession to Jesus, I have to admit that hAD it not been for a convenient bus to slow us a bit on the Alpe De Bishoptoun then I reckon I was going out the back door :)

Paul there's no way you would ever be dropped!!! But when you do I will remind you every time I see you!!!

• 2023 Subscriptions

That's your feverish mind playing tricks on you. Nobody could ever be dropped on the Alpe de Bishy. Imagine! Hahahahaha

Good night last night not the quickest but beautiful night for the bike. Got myself boxed in going towards the Houston roundabout then a car halted the front end of the bunch which caused a split. Some riders appeared to give up at this point but I dug deep and rode across to the front group of John Archibald etc. Was well positioned for the sprint but didn't get the wheel that I needed do ended up crossing the line about 5th. Good fun

• 3 weeks later...