Renfrew summer bunch

thejanullrichdietplan

• Committee

Ha. I declared prior intent to leave at Bishy for "hill training" for my "cross racing".

Utterly delighted to leave yous guilt free as the bunch exploded on cote de bishy. I could see it was going to be a cracker when I could barely go through at Inchinnan.

Alan and I had a nice  ride to Houston prior to hill repeats which were probably far easier than the smashing I would have suffered with team mental on westferry.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well that was tough. Different tactic this week. Sat in from Renfra to Bishy. Fine to top of bishie hill & was happy with my lot but didn't last long as bunch which was small but full of quality just upped the pace and pumped me off on Westferry. Ended up doing a two up with a young Glasgow rider. We caught nice fella from Renfra who had joined us last Thursday. He had joined bunch at top of Bishy hill but got popped out a bit later than me. The young Glasgow rider faded & me and Renfra fella did 2 up to end. Not end of season run I was looking for but still good fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

You look forward to the summer bunch all winter then when it comes around its dark and miserable!  Mixed night other than that, bit messy from the Clune to Kilmacolm, i'm partly to blame for that as i was one of those that rolled off too early following Barry and thinking everyone else was there too. Sorry about that.

For this Thursday it might be wise to to go through Houston and past the monkey house at the start rather than along the Georgetown and through Bishopton, it will give everyone a bit more light for the ride home.