Renfrew summer bunch

thejanullrichdietplan

• 2023 Subscriptions

There was a mini Renfrew SaturdAY bunch this morning, as organised by Alan, who'd didn't make it !, anyway it was a delightful meander around the Renfrewshire lanes with some nippy activity on the hills:)

Took the opportunity to get Gregg signed up for DA and DAngled the carrot of fame and immortality to John Craig. Good to see Graham Wood back out after a long time recovering from serious injuries.

Also spotted Colin and Iain C doing something similar.

:)

Got pumped out the back on bishy hill, the list of excuses coming up is going be longer than some of the Flanders write ups!!!

1. Big run last night in legs!

2. Some boys turned up that had done a thing called training?!?

3. Was last man going into climb so just popped!

Defiantly nothing to do with my lack of fitness and weight!!!!!

Sleeping in altitude tent till Saturday so should be ok!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh dear J Esus, I will pray for you,

I thought maybe you haD Ascended into heaven

Or something more earthly like power to weight is pure crap but I mean if you want to use that excuse on Bishy hill, then we are talking laughable power to weight.

recognising that we should be charitable to those less fortunate then we will drag you round Arran SaturDAy.

:)

That was my first ever summer Bogs Bunch. Some of the guys are flying!

Took a few turns up front (but far fewer than every turn!) and could feel it blasting along West Ferry. I'd already made my mind up to take the short cut up the Clune, but as I was near the front I was first to go and thought I was the only one. Fortunately not. Seems the majority went that way too. Glad I did as the wait at the top of the Clune helped me out.

Lovely night, great ride, first UK outing in shorts this year, and home before 8. Magic!

Never saw Jesus, but that doesn't mean I'm a non-believer...

• Administrators

Got pumped out the back on bishy hill, the list of excuses coming up is going be longer than some of the Flanders write ups!!!

1. Big run last night in legs!

2. Some boys turned up that had done a thing called training?!?

3. Was last man going into climb so just popped!

Defiantly nothing to do with my lack of fitness and weight!!!!!

Sleeping in altitude tent till Saturday so should be ok!

Where is the hill in Bishy?

Going for a pb up the clune as I was 3rd behind john Archibald and some guy in a Scottish cycling jersey and as I hit the petrol station near the top, Punctured but bunch waited so not a total loss. Still got a pb (fastest I've ever fixed a puncture) pauls maintenance lessons must be paying off :)