TEAM STORE - OPEN

Mark O

Guys/Girls

The team store is OPEN. May God bless her and all who purchase from her.

IMPORTANT INFO

1. Team store will close at midnight on FRIDAY 14th, so get buying NOW!

2. You go on to the Pactimo site and INDIVIDUALLY order what you wish. The club are NOT ordering on your behalf.

3. It is ESSENTIAL that if you indicated you were buying something that you do actually buy it. Otherwise, where minimums were just being met they might not be met as a result and YOUR fellow members will lose out. That is grossly unfair.

PLEASE DO NOT BE THE ONE - I WILL GET INFO FROM PACTIMO AND WILL NAME AND SHAME

4. If paying by bank card please advise your bank prior to your purchase, otherwise your bank will think your purchase is fraudulant and cancel it. Credit cards are not affected

How to order

Go to the Pactimo website and select SIGN IN/TEAM STORES.

Input the password - johnstone into the Team Store Sign In password box, this will you to access the store.

Select the items you want - remember to select your size.

Confirm, Pay and log out.

Any problems, use the number on the site or pm me. Don't post on this thread please.

Good luck

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LARGE Charlie

Calling all ladies.

My wife would very much like some shorts and a jersey.

Carol has ordered some shorts.

Does anyone else want some?

Need 5 pair of shorts and 5 jerseys to get the minimum for them to supply if I'm understanding this correctly.

So wee need 3 other shorts and 4 other jerseys does anyone fancy any?

As a new member my wife would love to get some kit as she has no JWCC kit at all so it be great if we could hit the minimums.

Cheers

Allan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Calling all ladies.

My wife would very much like some shorts and a jersey.

Carol has ordered some shorts.

Does anyone else want some?

Need 5 pair of shorts and 5 jerseys to get the minimum for them to supply if I'm understanding this correctly.

So wee need 3 other shorts and 4 other jerseys does anyone fancy any?

As a new member my wife would love to get some kit as she has no JWCC kit at all so it be great if we could hit the minimums.

Cheers

Allan

Hi Allan,

I think that was just the minimum required to make the kit avialable to order, but i see the ladies tops and shorts are on the order page, so she should be able to go ahead and order for herself...

Cheers

Ian McGinty