TEAM STORE - OPEN

Mark O

Guest George

Guys, Mark can see everything you ordered on his store managers account. icon_rolling_smile

But just to fit in I ordered a s/s ascent jersey, ascent shorts, arm warmers, s/s skinsuit and breckenridge vest.

& a scrambled egg roll :icon_yes

Paul the kit is neat fitting. I fit nicely into the small size jersey. Really depends how close fitting you like your cycling kit. Is guess a medium6 might do you for the jersey. Long sleeve jersey or gillet the large might be better depending on layering.

If you can drop into cafe siempre tomorrow and try kit on and order tomorrow evening.

Timely reminders - I do get to see everything via pactimo. On some garments we are cutting it fine and have only put these on the store because of 6 or 7 people saying they would buy, so please don't let your fellow club members down. These items are gillets, skinsuits and summit bibs.

Club store closes midnight tomorrow.

Thanks to those who have already ordered thus far.

Paul,

I'm a large in Endura....but this isn't that tight/how I like it.

Tried the medium on at Pactimo and found it tight at the armpits when leaving forward like on the bike.

Went for a large instead. As Mark suggests, it's worth popping in for a try on.

I really want a gilet so can everyone who said they were going to get one please do so :)

Mark....do you have their names for a prod via PM ;)

You can add me to the gilet list but havent placed the order yet will do it tomorrow.

For those who tried on the gilet is the cut slightly bigger than the jersey size?

I had to go for the large jersey but the medium gilet would've probably been ok because of the lack of sleeves.

In the end I went for a large as well so it wouldn't be too tight on the throat when zipped all the way up.

• Administrators

It looks like me, Chung, George, Boyd and Carol have ordered gilets (I take it/hope the ladies version counts as one of the same?)

Mark said he was ordering one along with Allan M and if Ian orders, we're more than sorted :)

There is only 1 Gilet, no ladies version.