TEAM STORE - OPEN

Mark O

Ok, Chill everyone.

To confirm the Gillet/Breckinridge vest is NOT gender specific.

I checked the global order last night and the minimums have been met on all club items, with the exception of the Ladies' jerseys and bib shorts. Ladies if you are ordering can you please do so today. The Club will order a limited number of items to keep promises made to sponsors who requested presentation jerseys and will do so in a way to help meet the minimums.

I will confirm things later in the day and late on tonight.

A big personal thank you from me to all the members for getting involve and contributing to making this initial order the success it currently is. I really did not want this to fall flat and unravel, not for my benefit but foy you guys and girls that make upthe membership.

Thanks

M

Ok folks the clock is ticking only a few hours to go before the store closes. I have to stress that I have no control of this. Pactimo manage access on their website and I have no intention of requesting a time extension.

Ladies, there has been very little activity from you. The kit has been cleverly designed with darker side panels to offer a very flattering look. The ladies' garments are gender specific for added comfort, especially important in regards to comfort in the saddle. So far 2 prs of bibs and 2 jerseys on the order, the minimums are 5 of each.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Finally got my order in, had forgotten about the VAT being added so i guess the gilet will have to wait until next time. Unless i change my mind at 11:55 tonight!

had my siempre breakfast and it was good (didn't take a picture of it and put it on instagram, so you'll just have to take my word for it)

tried on a jersey and now ordered. Well done all for setting this up, dead easy to use.

M

I couldnt resist popping in for some French toast as well, im going to be needing a bigger size if i continue having 2 breakfasts a day!

Managers only Alan, got a Del Boy bunnet too!

under 2 hours left.

Ok update on where we are at.

I am very pleased to advise that all minimums have been met. Up until a few minutes ago we were still short on the ladies' kit. Our very generous sponsor Thomsons Cycles have stepped in to ensure that no one was going to be left without the new Johnstone Wheelers club kit. I think this is extremely commendable act on the part of Allan and he should be duly applauded for this. I'll take this opportunity, if I may, to offer a vote of sincere thanks on behalf of the committee and the club at large. Thank you Allan.

Allan has agreed to hold this additional kit at Thomsons Cycles should anyone wish to purchase it in the coming weeks.

Just to keep everyone in the loop,the whole order will be delivered to me. I will post up details of dates and distribution when I have that information. Currently production time is 5 weeks. I am trying to negotiate a rush delivery with Pactimo, however more on this in due course.

Again thanks to Allan for his generous assistance and to you all for engaging with this new set up. I'd also like to mention the assistance we've had from our long suffering account manager at Pactimo, Raffy. She has had to put up with me making her life miserable over the last month or so and has resolved a few minor panics during the design process and during the ordering process including personally calling one of our members over a payment issue. All successfully resolved.

I'm now off for a stiff drink.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mark

Thanks very much for all your efforts on behalf of the club to organise and coordinate the club store and new kit. Thanks to Allan too in stepping in to purchase additional kit ensuring minimum numbers are met for production.

I think the kit looks really great and a really nice refresh!

Andy

Guest George

Well done to Mark for seeing this through-a job very, very, well done.

Bit late for suggesting a moratorium, Charlie, the team store is shut. I would have ordered a medium if I knew Pactimo made them ;)

People,

I have had a response from Pactimo regards the possibility of a rush order. Unfortunately the answer is no, not at all possible at this time. Without going into a mass of details, its a question of capacity. I can only guess how busy this time of the year is with cyclists across the world wanting spring/summer kit.

So we are looking at a date around the 25th April. I will update this as and when I have more info. Sorry to be he bearer of ill tidings but we will just have to be patient for a little while longer..........at least it won't be September.

M

The latest up date as to delivery fresh off the emailing thingy. My earlier post was based on the no can do a rush order and the dates discussed last week. The good news now reads -

Hi Mark,

At present the estimated shipment date is 8th April 2014. You will then need to add about 4-5 days for travelling.

Thanks

Raffy

We might have kit in place for the Jim Daly Memorial. Will miss P2R but that was always a serious possibility. Will keep everyone posted.

M