TEAM STORE - OPEN

Mark O

• 3 weeks later...

Morning All,

A quick update on the club kit order. I spoke(emailed) Raffy at Pactimo yesterday to find out how things are progressing. I'm advised that the kit should be getting dispatched today (8th April) and will be in transit for 4-5 days. All being well the kit should be in my possession by Monday/Tuesday of next week.

That being the case, I'd like to tie up distributing the kit to everyone the following weekend at the sponsorship launch event that Thomsons Cycles are organising. So, in addition to free beer and food, carbon bling, George's scintillating conversation, with the new kit being handed out there is no reason not to come along on the 19th.

The above presumes that the dates I've been given are correct and that there are no unforeseen delays in shipment. If there are any changes to the above I will inform you all on this thread.

Cheers

Mark

• 1 month later...

Guys/girls,

Latest order of club kit has arrived. I thought this would have been sent direct to those who ordered rather than to me. No matter I will be at the inchinnan industrial estate this evening 7-8 pm doing some coaching and will have box of goodies with me

. Drop past if you wish. Failing that I will post up pick up arrangements.

Cheers

M

• Life Members

Mark,

Am I right in saying that the order from Pactimo this time round only took just slightly over 3 WEEKS to complete?!

If it's so, then I'm impressed!

Thanks for all your troubles even thought I didn't order anything this time. Keep u the good work.

Cheers

Chung

3 weeks from closing the store to dispatch. 2 days in transit. Not bad in comparison to the several months experienced with the other supplier. Admittedly not a huge order but a good turnaround.

Ok getting the kit to those who ordered. This evening was good for me but probably too short notice for everyone else. I'll drop in at Thomsons shop on Saturday afternoon on the way back from Arran. I'm guessing between 3pm and 4 pm please come along if you can and pick up your kit then. After that you will need to come to me unless I can arrange to leave packages with Alan and the boys at the shop.

• Members

Hi Mark hope all ok after your spill on Sunday. I am down South this week but will try to collect on Sat. Won't make next week either as in London that week. Big mate who has just started cycling may be up for some tuition. Let me know if interested and can send you his email