TEAM STORE - OPEN

Mark O

Billy

Your meek and humble servant begs to ask - Will you let it go?

An error was made somewhere along the line, it has now been spotted and steps taken to sort it. No one died!!!!!!!!!! Matters are in hand. I realise this is important and it is being dealt with in a prompt manner. I can do no more at this point in time.

It WILL take whatever time it takes to physically put matters right. No amount of you getting your bibs in a twist will change that. The machinists will take whatever time they need to produce the garments, the man in the van will need time to deliver them to the docks/airport for shipping and shipping times will be at the behest of the shipping companies. Oh!, and it may take me a little more than a nanosecond to arrange dishing out the skin suits to those affected. So, as I said chill.

Replacing the suits is ALL Pactimo, contractually speaking, are required to do; not the least they are required to do. Given their level of customer service to date I'd anticipate a speedy resolution to this matter. It's inconvenient - absolutely yes!, but just sometimes things don't go 100% as planned. If you're still unhappy with progress thus far in resolving this issue and want to go to pick a fight with Pactimo over this then be my guest, I'll happily give you Raffy's email address and mobile number, but do it with the blessing of the club, and not in my name. I reckon Pactimo will tell you exactly the same as I have and all you'll achieve is getting peoples' backs up, which does no one any good in the long term.

If you don't fancy an argument with Pactimo or Raffy, then allow me the time to sort matters. I very occasionally pull a rabbit out of a hat and exceed even my expectations but miracles don't appear on my CV as yet. Having new skinsuits by the weekend unfortunately falls into the miracle category and, despite rumours to the contrary, legendary deity status still alludes me - both on and off the bike.

Guys/Girls,

Nothing more to report regards the skinsuit situation. Clearly I, like those affected - and I include our very patient sponsor in this, want a swift resolution to the erroneous logos. It is just one of those things out with anyone associated with the club's control, and one that only came to light in the wearing of the skinsuits. It appears the problem stems from an oversight in compiling the design proof and is a genuine honest mistake, which when looking at the way the design proof is formatted entirely understandable and one lost even to the trained eye.

As I have already stated, this will be corrected as quickly as is humanly possible. In the meantime could I ask that the defective skinsuits be returned to me in the next week or so. I'd like to add that the remainder of the kit is unaffected by this and you all should continue wearing the new kit with a sense of pride as a member of JWCC.

Cheers

Mark

A quick update on this front.

I have now had the revised artwork through and it checks out ok - logos correctly positioned and orientated for the skinsuits. The replacements have been authorised and I hope to have an idea of shipping and deliver early next week.

M