2011 crit champs: volunteers sign up here please!

martin

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi all,

The original thread was starting to get a bit long, so I've started this one to ask for your help in making the Crit Champs on the 21st a resounding success.

There is a full field for almost every race on the card, which means we are going to need lots of bodies throughout the day to make things run smoothly and stick to time. We will need people there long before the gun is fired for the first race at 10.00am and all the way through to the finish of the Scottish Circuit Race Championship at 4.00pm.

We have jobs for marshalls, assisting at sign on, gear checking (for the youth's race) and lap counting. Whether you're able to help for all or just part of the day your help will be appreciated. We'll even feed you for your efforts/

There has already been a great response to earlier postings looking for help with Ian McGinty, Charlie, Greg, Paul McD, Ramsay, Billy Mac's wife ( :shock: does she know?), Alan McL and Tony all offering help - thanks guys.

I now need to draw up a definite list so we can allocate tasks and make sure that you are able to race or do whatever else you need to do that day.

So: can you please post below to confirm that you can help, and what times you are available. I'll then draw up a rota and let you know what you've let yourself in for!

Cheers all!

M

Martin,

All being well I should be there with the wee one in tow.

Have you thought about photographs of all the events. Would be good for the web site and if decent enough the club could offer them for sale via Paypal (copyright watermarked until reciept of funds and the file/s could be emailed).

I know a lot of our guys like to see how they look in lycra and are willing to pay for the privalage ;-)

Colin Hello, beer !!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fantastic to have so many offers of help, especially from guys who are also racing during the day. Standing on a street corner for a couple of hours isn't exactly the best prep for the hurly burly of a crit race, so many thanks.

More help still appreciated - even f you're new to the club this will be a great way to meet your fellow club members so don't be shy!

Working on a rota for Sunday today, so should be able to confirm times and suchlike with people tomorrow.

thanks again,

M

• 2023 Subscriptions
Martin,

All being well I should be there with the wee one in tow.

Have you thought about photographs of all the events. Would be good for the web site and if decent enough the club could offer them for sale via Paypal (copyright watermarked until reciept of funds and the file/s could be emailed).

I know a lot of our guys like to see how they look in lycra and are willing to pay for the privalage ;-)

Colin Hello, beer !!

Hello snapper Colin! Are you offering your services as papparazi?

M

Can certainaly bring me camera along. Might be able to persuade a mate and former member of the club to come as well to try and get as much coverage as possible.

Unfortunately my skills are not good enough and no amount of editing on Photoshop (or other such software) will make most of our guys look good in lycra icon_blue_laugh

Colin Hello, beer !!