Club Day out - Sat 22nd or Sun 23rd

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

All,

A few of us were talking about the possibility of having a big day out for as many club members as possible (all in JWCC club colours of course Oh ya dancer ! ). The idea would be to have a few groups of differing abilities and head out on various routes, then converge somewhere for a bite of lunch, a chat and a social ride home together. It's Party time!

In terms of routes, I thought about the "long route" being the Dunoon route (over the Rest) and meeting somewhere Dunoon direction (don't really know the area, but I'm sure there plenty of places to meet). This route could be in the region of 90 miles from the club house, but there are loads of options to do some great shorter routes around there if the ferry is used both ways.

I am available to do either day next weekend (22nd/23rd) but then not available again until 24th/25th July.

What do people think? (Good idea? Good route? Good dates?)

Cheers,

Ramsay

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

Brilliant plan.

And the 23rd is probably the one day this year when my 2 Jets are not racing or training somewhere, which means I can actually blow the stoor off the Colnago and come out to play. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Wil you be gentle with me if I come out for 90 miles? :oops::oops:

Mul