Sunday 3rd December west kilbride

• 2023 Subscriptions
10 hours ago, Darryl Gunson said:

Why not join me meeting the Renfrew bunch at Bishopton. Ride round to Largs - quick coffee and then home up the Haylie Brae? That's my plan.

Hope to see you in the morning. 10-10 red smiddy Ian cu there

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good day out. Popped on the run in to Largs, then again at the bottom of the West Kilbride climb.  Met Mr. Couttie on the track just after Kilbirnie and we had another cafe stop at Lochwinnoch to try and get some energy back in my legs.

I don't know if the all inclusive training plan I was on last week has helped any...

• Life Members

My intended plan this morning was just to tag along  with the Bunch till I get to Port Glasgow, then up the Clune solo. But some how I got “persuaded” to go all the way :-/

A nice  cafe stop as always at the B.B. then struggled my way hiding in the Bunch till Gateside where I bid the guys farewell for the day. Not content with going the direct route home via Lugton, Barrhead , instead I had the bright idea of heading to Stewarton then down the A77 :-(

What was I thinking! The last 30km was absolutely terrible, glad I made it home now!

Still, I enjoyed it nonetheless :-)

Thanks for the toll guys, especially to Billy & James for their fruitless attempts on me! Cheers

Till the next time, I’m going to bed now

Cheers

Chung