Sam Dooley 25 TT - 24th Aug 2014 Marshalls and Volunteers

Mark O

Guys/Girls

As you'll be aware the club are hosting the annual Sam Dooley 25 TT on Sunday 24th Aug. I'm looking for volunteers to help out on the day. Usual roles - Admin at the strip (Bishopton Community Centre) for sign on etc., time keepers and their assistants and route marshalls.

I'm also looking for some donations of home baking and other food stuffs - soup, rolls and the like. Could I also have a couple of volunteers to man the kitchen.

All offers in whatever form would be greatly appreciated. Could you post up if you are prepared to contribute and in what form to allow me to organise matters.

Many thanks

Mark

Mark

Tried to email you yesterday but your inbox seems full.  I saw Mike Ferguson at the week-end.  He is hoping to ride but, if he can be given an earlyish start time, he is happy to help out in the kitchen, as am I - we've done it before.  Mary is able to help also.  Mike is hopeful Betty can supply some baking and we will bring sandwiches and/or soup according to the weather.

Iain

I'm at least 6 volunteers short for Sunday's TT. Thus far I have

Jann - recorder

Paul McD - Pusher

Mary - Kitchen

Betty Ferguson - Kitchen

Ian McGinty - Kitchen Reserve

Alan T - Marshal

Paul L - Marshal

Alan Michael - Marshal

Davie B - Marshal

I need at least 2 marshals per roundabout and the woodhall turn - minimum of 10. Additionally I need someone to do some pre race admin at the sign in

If I can't get sufficient marshalls the handful of JWCC riders entered will not be able to take part as they will be required to fill the marshal posts first, that I think is grossly unfair to those individuals. Even so I would still need 2 additional bodies. At this point there is a chance I will be forced to cancel this event due to a lack of volunteers. To be forced to do so would be a real shame and a huge embarrassment to the club.

Those that have volunteered can you be at the Bishopton Community centre no later than 8.00 am - first rider off at 9.00 sharp.

M

Any of our club first aiders willing to step into the breach on Sunday? The individual whom I had hoped would assist can't make it.

A few hours waiting around drinking tea and eating homebaking while reading the sunday papers, what's not to like.

M

Mark and all TTer's

Really sorry for this but I won't be able to help out on Sunday as planned.

Have a burst water main into the house and have got help doing the repair but it needs to be this Sunday.

Again apologies and hope it doesn't stop anybody riding.

If you can-post up to acknowledge but I will also send you a p.m.

Davie