Sunday 2nd Feb 2014 - Reliability #1 - Tour of Renfrewshire

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

The first of the 2014 Reliability rides, the Tour of Renfrewshire, is on Sunday 2nd February.

All rides will leave from clubrooms on Miller Street.

As per previous years, there will be three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the wannabe/actual racers leaving at 9:45am.

The route http://www.mapmyride...e-route-1730016

Tea, coffee, soup and sandwiches will be served in the clubrooms at the end of the ride. All donations of soup, sandwiches, etc... gratefully accepted. (Can the last person out the club rooms please take all perishable rubbish with them - thanks).

Enjoy.

Not a chance of a 09.00 start for you, slimbagel!

3 line whip for 09.45 for you that old diesel engine will be handy along the westferry and on the run in back to Miller street. There's no way Charlie and I are doing a 2 up all the way round - might be fun tho. Foxy you've all week to taper for this gig.

Depends

Its usually a hard ride but the group will need you to keep the pace up into the folly so they may weight for a bit

The group dosent look that big so i would suggest that they will weight and anyway i will be with you so thats two of a bunch