Sunday 2nd Feb 2014 - Reliability #1 - Tour of Renfrewshire

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry for wimping oot especially to Jann after making the soup veggie friendly. Weather looking not too bad at 12.30 might do a wee hour or so now just to get out on the bike getting withdrawl symptoms, anyway be out for next reliability if weather not wet, windy or freeeeezing. Ohyadancer!

Carol

5 of us in the first group. Think the only thing missing was snow!! Wind was really strong at some points but enjoyable all the same.

First time on the road since mid Nov so after today I can't use the weather as an excuse for not coming out! :)

Working next week but should make 3 and 4.

A big thanks to the suppliers of the food and to Jann and Jane for having it all set up for our return.

Jersey designs are looking good too.

First time out in a month so just sucked up the lactic & got on with it.

Particularly enjoyed the crawl over Devol into the headwind with the hail stinging my face! :)

Thanks for the spread in the clubrooms too-just the ticket :)

• Life Members

Just about dried myself & cleaning the bike now!

It was indeed a hard run, the sun eventually showed itself along Paisley road west on my way home! :-)

Thanks for the wheels chaps & special thanks to Jann & Jane for the soup, rolls & cakes - which were lovely. Also to the guys who supplied the filled rolls too.

Good to see some long absent faces again, a great turn out even on such a dodgy morning. Well done everyone!

Cheers

Chung

Haven't mastered the art of how to keep feet dry in this weekly soaking that I'm getting at the moment. Supposedly 'water proof' socks did no good at all today ! Good sized bunch for a miserable day. Good practice for you flandrians out there. Great food afterwards too. Thanks to Jann and those who supplied the rolls etc. icon_rolling_smile

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hard day out, but glad I did it. It all went pretty much as expected. Still don't like hills, but it is getting better. The soup was excellent and very, very welcome. Thanks to Jan and everyone else who contributed.