Chaingang - Thursday 5 April 6pm

• Committee

good grief, is it that time of the year already?

Tomorrow I will be mainly skiing fresh deep powder in Glencoe. And hopefully at weekend as well. See youse when winter is finished.

I am sure you will look after the prospective members who, once they've been out two or three times,  are welcome to contact me about joining. More the merrier (until about 20 at which point the bunch splits on West ferry and it becomes outright war)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another good run on a pleasant evening. Couldn't hold the wheels on Bishy hill, then caught up with Charlie at the start of Westferry. We worked together until Heggies, then the hill did what Hills do to me. Rolled through the bunch at the top of the Clune, then suffered a spontaneous double leg failure just before the final descent into Kilmacolm. Met up with Gerrard in the village and we worked our way back . Shattered but happy to be out.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another good turn out, unlucky for Robbie looking strong and then a puncture just before the intermediate. I get the feeling this season is going to be a bad one for punctures with the state of the roads :(

Who was 2nd at the intermediate and 2nd and 3rd at the finish? (Couriers and others get points for the league but not at the expense of wheelers, so in effect 2 2nd places tonight!)