Sunday 3rd

• Life Members

Well, that was a great ride, thanks Charlie for the route & the new café - a first time for me, shame I didn't get to taste the cakes, it looks good too :-(

I had no idea where I was most of the time even though I wasn't that far away from home :-) All I know is that my bike had turned brown thanks to the lovely Ayrshire roads, it's good though as it gives me a legitimate excuse to wash & buff it up again!

Thanks for the wheels & company today as usual guys/gal, especially to Alex for letting me play with his new toy - Sram Etap, space age technology man!

Good to catch up with a few old faces - Davie & John whom I've not seem for quite a while.

Typically, the sun came out just as I got home :-(

Cheers

Chung

Was a gr8 run the day and good company paul and alec looking strong all over, the usual good banter from charlie keeps the moral high ,good to see andy and chung wee catchup with them two and chung dazzling everyone with his new bikes wax oiled colour scheme amazing , fab effort from young emma must o flew up trans hill and then all the rest o the lumps no the best surfaces aswell overall well done to everyone for a good day apart fae the weather 😂