Club Store II

Mark O

Guys/Girls

I've had my ear bent from a few quarters regards opening up the club store again, mainly to allow those who missed the boat the first time around, due to the tight time limits I had to impose, and to allow new members to purchase club kit.

There is a global spend threshold that we must meet to avoid any admin charges, that threshold is £200 for the order in total. So in order to gauge if there is sufficient interest to justify opening the store again in the very near future can those who now want to order kit please post up.

Available JWCC kit includes -

M/F ascent bibs

M summit bibs

M/F short sleave jerseys

M long sleave jersey

M short sleave skinsuits

unisex breckinridge gillets (these are very good)

Armwarmers.

Those wishing to place an order can you let me know what items you want, the size and the quantity. I can assist with sizing to an extent but would recommend you go to Cafe Semperie to try on kit first. They carry a stock of standard Pactimo garments.Once we meet the threshold amount I'll request the store be open and advise of times and delivery dates as and when.

Please note this is not a thread for gripes or moans - pm me with those if there are any. Any gripes or moans on this thread will be removed by Admin at my request, so don't waste your time. Please remember this is a public forum.

Any questions pm me please and in a similar vein any comments on the kit as it is pm these to me.

Thanks

M

I'd definitely go to the cafe to try things on. I saw people of a similar size to me getting medium size jerseys which was ok across the front but tight under the arms when leaning forward so a large is ideal.

The medium gilet was fine but just tight enough at my throat to be annoying so another large.

Can't recommend the gilet enough!

• Life Members

Emma,

The Short Sleeve jerseys that everyone got are "Ascent" Range which is the middle grade, and according to my invoice its between £50-55 after tax & delivery (£44 before tax)

I did not buy bib-shorts, but again most folks went for the "Ascent" Range with a few opting for the higher spec. "Summit" range.

I had some chat with people who bought the "Ascent" bib shorts, and most seem to say they are good quality bibs.

I'm sure some one can fill you in with the approx. cost for them.

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

is there a link/previous post with prices? short sleeve jersey and maybe bibs. will try on in Siempre for size. thanks

It might be worth checking in Thomsons Cycles as they ordered a couple of womens jerseys to help meet the minimum order. I dont however know what size these are (or even if they are still available!)