Club Store II

Mark O

• Life Members

So, the 200+ price plus VAT?

Thanks Mark

Kenny,

I believe that is so according to my invoice, but the tax seems to be a bit more at 20.5% ?

There is also a small handling & shipping charge on top, which for me with 2 items were £2.00. I'm not sure if that'll increase if you order more items.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Chung

There appears to be a good deal of demand for kit still after the initial order. That being the case I will arrange to have the store opened up again. If I suggest a 2 week window (consensus was that the inital week was too short) say from this weekend 26/4 or week commencing 28/4 would that suit everyone?

Working on a 5 week turnaround from the date the store closes then delivery would be early to mid June. I'm flexible on this point and will act on the majority view. constructive comments please and I will advise when the web page is accessible.

Thanks

Mark

A quick note to advise that I have requested the Club Store be opened from the 1st May until the 10th May. Delivery is anticipated to be mid to late June.

Please remember YOU are doing the ordering and making the payment as individuals via the Pactimo website. Don't use your bank card unless you have advised your bank in advance - some banks may view the transaction as questionable and postpone the payment causing you hassle in geting your kit. Also don't use AMEX either for some reason this card is not accepted. Check your order before confirming purchase.

For checking sizing, use cafe sempiere or ask a fellow club mate for a try on of kit they might have. Any problems with ordering send me a pm. That said Raffy is quite good at sorting minor glitches.

Cheers

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

More stuff ordered. But. Had some issues logging in to my account on the team store with it not recognising my password even after a reset. And now I can't change the password. No big deal, just irritating.

• 4 months later...

Club store thread in the members section. Hope to open it next week. Will post up when access to all is available. Currently only I have access (or at least should be the only one with access). Necessary password and guidance for new members etc will be advised in due course.

M