Jim Daly Memorial Road Race

P McDonald

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Just for info, posted this on braveheart a minute ago

Entries a bit slower this year after getting 80 entries in 4 days last year.

So far got 37 so would encourage more to get their entries in if you fancy a 56 mile bash on a rolling circuit. Always a good race and lots of new sponsorship this year making for a lengthy prize list. Photo finish, catering etc sorted.

And its open to all categories, what more can you ask for?

And of course the sun will be out and it will be 70F.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Oh and now I am thinking about help on the day. Realise its a bit tricky on Easter Saturday but who might be available. I have Andy and Ginty so far out of the non riders, got first aid car, hall and photo finish sorted, but hoping to get more names in the frame for lead and service car and corner marshals.

Thanks

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul, great field and all the best for a great race. Will be at Tulliallan with the Jets racers for a crit so not able to wear a high-viz vest down at Barmill. Hope Alloa has the same 70f Barrmill weather on the day.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Appreciate the replies gents. Alan if you could do a Thomo truck for service that would be great. Been a bit of a 'slow' response to the marshalling help call this year which I understand given Easter Saturday (thanks to those who have let me know they are not available as well) and the distraction of Roubaix for many. So last call for assistance please - let me know if you can make it. If not enough then the JWCC riders will be required to marshal (starting with me obviously - will then draw straws for who else might be required !) Ohyadancer!

Paul

I will Marshall and help with sign on duties so give me the corner nearest sign on

Also fitness not great and only reserve

Come on guys especially the main bunch riders we don't help very often and it's good for the club to promote races