Jim Daly Memorial Road Race

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team

Thank you all, fantastic response. Here is proposed rota of duties. For every corner there are 2 marshalls listed. The idea being that you can perhaps arrange with your counterpart to do 1/2 stint each and so have time to get a ride or choose a slot if you are tight for time. Let me know if you have any problem with the suggested job.

First aid : Alan Marshall ( a friend of mine, will circulate his mobile in advance )

Lead car : Mark O

Service car : Thomo truck ( will find out if we need to supply driver in which case Andy G )

Corner 1 ( in Barmill ) : Billy Mac, Ginty

Corner 2 : Darryl, John S

Mikes corner : Mike, Big Al

Corner 4 : Graham and Jane, Iain Cowden

Photo finish : sorted

Hall : Booked as normal and I'm sure the ladies there will do another great job.

Andy G : If in service truck can you set off the groups at the specified time gaps. If not then do a lead car in front of group 3 so we have a car in front of group 1 and group 3.

Thanks a lot everyone. Sunshine booked.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team

Thank you all, fantastic response. Here is proposed rota of duties. For every corner there are 2 marshalls listed. The idea being that you can perhaps arrange with your counterpart to do 1/2 stint each and so have time to get a ride or choose a slot if you are tight for time. Let me know if you have any problem with the suggested job.

First aid : Alan Marshall ( a friend of mine, will circulate his mobile in advance )

Lead car : Mark O

Service car : Thomo truck ( will find out if we need to supply driver in which case Andy G )

Corner 1 ( in Barmill ) : Billy Mac, Ginty

Corner 2 : Darryl, John S

Mikes corner : Mike, Big Al

Corner 4 : Graham and Jane, Iain Cowden

Photo finish : sorted

Hall : Booked as normal and I'm sure the ladies there will do another great job.

Andy G : If in service truck can you set off the groups at the specified time gaps. If not then do a lead car in front of group 3 so we have a car in front of group 1 and group 3.

Thanks a lot everyone. Sunshine booked.

:)

Sure thing Paul