Admiralty Road Race 22 June

Guest EPCC

Guest EPCC

Hi

Your club needs you we need 3 cars plus drivers 8 marshals sign in and first aiders for the above club event

Those who would like to race that's fine provided that you have a named volunteer to assist with race organising

Note

Those who have entered the WOSCA race series your entry was partly due to the fact that we were running a race

Anybody who can make it please post below

It's Barmill

Billy, put me down for lead car again and I'll muck in with anything else prior to the start if need be. What time is the start and what time do you need people in place for on the day? Can we assume this will be a similar set up to the Jim Daly APR?

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Billy,

Unfortunately i'm on the 08.05am flight to Menorca that very day, so will be unavailable to help out .. Hope all goes well and we get plenty volunteers to make for a great race.....

Ian...

Guest EPCC

Cheers Guys

Hopefully if we get enough marshals you will all be able to race so a few more non racers would be good also first aid

Thanks

Note the Millport vets races are on the Sunday

This will be a larger version of the Jim Daly Memorial which Paul runs under the auspices of the TLI.

A BC event needs more in terms of a race convoy and support

The course is the same, the strip is the same. Fewer laps in this race

Guest EPCC

Guys to run a BC race we need a six car race convoy at least 8 marshals plus first aider so any additional helpers would be most welcome

Those who want to race can race if they can provide a helper so get speaking to your partners

Ladies are welcome to race in this event also

Guest EPCC

Paul yes and thanks

BC require 2 lead cars 2 commy cars first aid plus service

It's a bit more complicated than I thought just as well Kenny is keeping us right

Guest EPCC

Don't want to sound harsh but to those that are racing on the wosca series one of the reasons you are all getting in them is that your club has committed to organising a race, however to do that we need helpers so come on I see there are a few who many not have volunteered yet

Ps if you want to race bring your partner as your volunteer

Ta