Track League

Darryl Gunson

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

A-C-T-U-A-L-L-Y, Kenny, I think you'll find it's a sell-out on Wednesday.

I'm going to the game early to avoid all the cyclists.

Quite possible I'll hear Billy et al, drowning out the community singing.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I have politely persisted with the velodrome to see if the Sunday morning booking is possible. Best I got was an email reply to say not possible at that time and not possible that day.

Basically you have to just keep submitting a form with selected time but without any idea of when it might be available.

A tad frustrating but won't complain as it is a fantsastic facility and its early days for the booking processes etc,

:-(

• 2024 Subscriptions

I have politely persisted with the velodrome to see if the Sunday morning booking is possible. Best I got was an email reply to say not possible at that time and not possible that day.

Basically you have to just keep submitting a form with selected time but without any idea of when it might be available.

A tad frustrating but won't complain as it is a fantsastic facility and its early days for the booking processes etc,

:-(

It must be possible though. I have read that other clubs have already booked time, and also, of course, WoSCA have managed to book the track for whole days at a time, which is good. Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

UPDATE - IT IS POSSIBLE

There are 2 slots available before Christmas. Sun 23rd either 3-4pm or 4-5pm.

I propose 4pm - 5pm as it would seem less intrusive later in day. Need a quick response one way or other - just as useful to know if any of the regulars can't make it.

If I can get 15 replies by say Thursday then I will get it booked (if still available).

Work up an appetite for Christmas dinner :)

• Administrators

I'm off that day and would be interested too, but not to race on the track.

Would see if I could get a club bike and practice in the middle bit as never been on a fixie.

Then maybe just few laps of track (iniside blue) when no one is racing to see if I like it. ;)

Paul

Re track booking if going for a coached session unless you book for two hours I would not include total novices

Reason mainly in a hour session you would waste some amount of time getting them on and off the track