Track League

Darryl Gunson

• Administrators

Ps I phoned today to check out availability to book a club session. Only way it is possible right now is to book a 1 hour party booking so I said it would be someone's birthday whenever a date was available!

Anyway it is £160 for one hour and I am pretty sure we could rustle up at least 15 riders even if we pull in some from other clubs if not enough JWCC.

It is a moot point until she phones me back as she had to check with manager if it was permitted to do such a let at this time.

I plan to chase up tomorrow.

Ohyadancer!

I've got a birthday coming up, party at the velodrome Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just to let you know I submitted an application to hire the drome yesterday through the formal application procedure. I have no idea what reply will be or when as they could not tell me.

The application was for Sun 9th, 9-10am, 15 bodies max, £165 plus £30 if we need to hire a coach. Max damage £13 each.

If I get the slot I will be looking for a quick response to numbers interested.

I indicated on the form that I would submit a full risk assessment, that we would likely need about 3 hire bikes and that all riders would either have ridden track league or have done an accreditation session. I did NOT say everyone would be level 4 as that would exclude too many I think.

I know Fullerton Wheelers managed to get a slot so I am hopeful.

Cheers

Ohyadancer!