Club Presentation Night 2011

ginty001

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hello, beer !! Another wee punt Hello, beer !!

Thanks to all the guys and gals that have posted their intentions to date, tickets can be bought at the clubrooms any Tues or Thurs from now between 7 - 8pm, or we could do business at the door ;-)

There are still plenty of Joansin still to give me the nod, so dont be shy, canny beat a wee night oot wi your mates :grin:

Still on the hunt for any unwanted Chrimbo bottles for the raffle ...

If you're planning to come it really does help to let us know :lol:

Cheers

Ian

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !! Punt Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Great response guys, looking not too bad, but would sure like to see a few more members coming along....

Also, still in the hunt for as many raffle prizes as possible, please feel free to PM me if you can help in that respect :icon_yes

Ian

Not sure of the numbers attending from out here in the west. Any thoughts from the Garnocksiders and Lochwinnoch people regards transport to function and from Billy Mac's all night rave. Was thinking of a large taxi type vehicle in order to share the cost and allow womenfolk a night off driving. (no offence intended but we all know it'll happen)

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mark

I am driving as a date swap means I am leaving early to go to a family do for my nephews 18th. I have already offered Ramsay and Elaine a lift (probably one way unless a 9.30/10pm return is desired) as I owe R a lift. I would also offer Davie B as I owe him too from Plean xcross. Happy to collect another - first come first served - with the understanding that you will of course lead me out when required for the Largs 30 sign :grin:

Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mark/Davie,

Elaine and I are driving on Saturday (I'm driving there and Elaine is driving back Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !! ). If it is just three of you, we could give you a lift. Will be staying until the end of the evening.

Paul - Thanks for the offer, but keen to stay all night (especially as it's the off season and I'm not driving home!! Oh ya dancer ! )

Cheers,

R

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lookin good for the hottest night in the west tomorrow Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Just a wee reminder if anyone fancies getting shot of those unused leftover bottles from Chrimbo, they'll make darn good raffle prizes ;-)

See you at the bar, mines a Lager or a glass of red, cheers Hello, beer !!

McGinty