Club Presentation Night 2011

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

All,

This year's Club Presentation Dance Hello, beer !! has a provisional date of 19th November, this shall be confirmed in the next week or so, as will the venue.

After the success of last years dance, it has been decided to once again include both the Wheelers and the Jets presentations on the same evening, so get those diaries out and get them marked up...

I will post as soon as I can regarding final details of venue, ticket prices and format.....

Cheers for now

Ian...............

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

Folks,

Due to time constraints and venue availabilities, it has been decided to put back this season's Presentation Evening. It was proving tricky to try and get it arranged for November and there are just too many things going on for most people in December, so it has been decided to re-arrange for the end of January. I hope to book it for Saturday January 28th (pay day for most i guess), I'm going to view a venue tomorrow night and all being well will be able to confirm the date thereafter..

Of course, this now gives people loads more time to arrange shift swaps, baby sitters, etc, so hopefully we'll have a great turnout...

I'll post on Friday to confrim dates, ticket prices and location....

If anyone would like to make raffle donations, ie, wine, whisky, vouchers, etc,etc, you know the kind of things, then please drop me or any of the committee a pm, or post in this thread and we'll be in touch....

Thanks in advance for your support

McGinty....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Folks,

I can confirm that the Club Presentation Night will be held on the evening of Saturday 28th January at the Ferguslie Cricket Club just opposite the car park at Royal Alexandria Hospital in Paisley from from 7.30pm - 12 midnight. I've checked out the venue and i think it will be perfect for us Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !! .

I will post full details later in the week... :rockband:rockband

Ian....

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone clarify what the ettiquette is for this? Is it a casual affair or do I have to dust down the family tuxedo & cumberbund? Are we having a sit down dinner or is it a scampi fries from the bar gig? Also is it wifes/girlfriends/husbands or just a night on the sauce for club members? Mooted going to the wife & she isn't keen. To be honest, I'm not really going all out to persuade her.

• 2023 Subscriptions

George,

Definately not a black tie affair mate, no real dress code to be honest, although there is always a few pieces of tartan and knobbly knees on show ;-) it's a bring the wife , girlfriend/boyfriend, mate or just your tod knda night, obviously like any good night, it needs people, so the more the merrier Hello, beer !!

Further details to be posted asap..

Ian :grin:

I am prepared for all dress/undress requirements. My tuxedo is tartan & I'm wearing assos shorts with it. I'm bringing my wife and girlfriend. If I bring my rick astley collection will the DJ play it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

:rockbandConfirmation of the details of this years dance :rockband

All welcome: Johnstone Wheelers members old and new, Johnstone Jets riders, parents, brothers, sisters, and friends. The dance is NOT only for prizewinners, come along and share a few beers/wines/energy drinks with your friends

VENUE : Ferguslie Cricket Club, Corsebar Road, Paisley (Opposite the RAH Hospital car park)

DATE: Saturday 28th January 7: 00pm till Late

FOOD: Buffet

DRINKS: At the bar..

Tickets: £10 adults, £5 children and concesssions

The evening will follow it's usual format.

Introduction to the guest of honour

Presentation of trophies, medals and awards

Dancing / Ceilidh

Buffet

Raffle

More dancing

Tickets on sale now..... PLEASE POST HERE FOR TICKET REQUEST, IT'S IMPORTANT TO GAUGE THE NUMBERS.....ALSO IF YOU COULD GIVE ME NAMES OF PEOPLE, AS A LOT OF PRIVATE CLUBS REQUIRE THIS INFO.....

IT'S BEEN A BUSY YEAR ON THE BIKE, LETS MAKE IT A BUSY NIGHT AT THE BAR Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!

:uzi Donations of raffle prizes gratefully received, at the clubrooms in advance or on the night itself. :uzi

Cheers Ian......

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer ! Roll up Roll up Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

C'Mon folks, dinae be shy, if there's one thing a good night oot needs it's people Come with me to the Casbah.

And of course Raffle prizes, i'm sure there's a ton of wine, whisky and chocolates kicking about that you athletes are just dying to find a good home for :lol:

Remember, I need to know whose all coming along :smash

:rockband:rockband

Ian