Jim Daly Memorial 2015

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team JWCC, thank you for offering to help.

Can I ask the merry band to be at Barmill Hall for 0930 please.

Jann plus van are doing first aid so perhaps Jann you could share your mobile with the the others on the day in case they need to call you.

Darryl, would you and Robbie be up for lead car duties?

Billy just wondered if you had a chance to chat to Thomsons about prizes. If answer is affirmative, is anyone who is coming down on the day going near Thomsons between now and Saturday and able to collect prizes?

Chung, although you are on a shadow mission there may be some interesting challenges for you :)

Many thanks all

Guest EPCC

Paul

Spoke to Alan at Thomsons , would have like some more notice but will make up some bags

Which I will pick tomorow and ride up with them

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team

Thank you for keeping Jims memory alive. His brother Michael was there again to present the winners trophy and get the annual picture of the presentation to send to his sister in S Africa. It means a lot to his family that we keep the race going and it means a lot to me.

Weather was excellent as always. Many thanks to the drivers, first aider/spare wheel lady, marshals and understudy!

Thanks to the team this was this was the least stressful edition of the race I have organised. I had total confidence in every one who helped out today and it went very smoothly (smooth would certainly not describe a lot of the roads!)

Cheers again

Race reports can follow later from the JWCC participants, I'm just relieved for now,

Paul

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Race report = another great race on a testing and at time paris roubaix circuit with the bomb track roads. After a very tired couple of weeks after LBL I thought only way to get back into racing is to get back into racing. Was happy just to hang on to the end in the lead group as things got a bit grippy on last couple of laps. Chapeau to Alan and Colin who finished in the lead bunch. And Charlie who hung in weel into the final. Results so far listed below

1 Douglas Watson

2 Greg O'Malley

3 Simon Woodliff

4 Richie Provan

5 Stevie Robertson

6 Stuart MacGregor

7 James McPake

8 Alan McBride

9 Barry Crumlish

10 Willie Turner

11 Chris Stewart

12 Paul McDonald

13 Kallen Kerr

14 Ngale ?

15 Grieg Brown

16 GJS Racing ?

17 Colin McPhee

18 Scott Newman

19 Drew Clark

20 Ngale ?

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done to all the riders today. Lovely conditions, but brutal roads. I was really impressed with 24 minute laps, and the last two laps were even faster.

• Life Members

Great effort from the Wheelers, both riders & helpers!

Big thanks to Paul McD for letting me being a nuisance for the day, I learned a lot today and hopefully I can do half as good a job come August - much appreciated!

Cheers

Chung