Renfrew Winter Bunch

P McDonald

Those photos have cheered me up. A bit of hilarity after a tough day. Legs felt heavy at the start of the day after Thursdays 3x7 but by the drag I got a 2nd wind, only 6 left by the canny man and we lost Gregg after that, myself jim and Ritchie through and off to the line. Hard day for all but by the sounds of it more so for charlie :(

• Committee

new toy

wind from the riders' right. unfortunately i did not get the snow or any Voeckler moments.

Suggest you set this up on a 50 inch tv  behind your turbo then spray ice cold water in your face for maximum immersive experience.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Interesting short cut. Wish I had known where I was going as I ended up going straight on at the fork in the and about a mile or so further up ended up at a farm. I did manage to get over onto the old Port Glasgow Road using a bit of cross country.........bike handled the snow okay so it must have been the new tyres fitted!! Feet took a while to thaw out though when I got home. I will need to remember to eat more food on the run next time

• 2023 Subscriptions

new toy

wind from the riders' right. unfortunately i did not get the snow or any Voeckler moments.

Suggest you set this up on a 50 inch tv behind your turbo then spray ice cold water in your face for maximum immersive experience.

Rare and remarkable footage from Alan's third eye!