NEW CLUB KIT - Spring/Summer 2014 Please Read!!

Mark O

Alan,

Arm warmers have been designed but not added as yet. Surprisingly no interest in these at all. I'm closing discussions at 09.00 tomorrow in order to instruct Pactimo what to proceed with and insert into the club store. I need to draw the line somewhere. 5 firm ayes for armwarmers puts them in the shop window.

• Members

Hi Mark have just joined for 2014 and looking to get back out over the next week or so. Thought I better order some kit and at least I'll look the part !

Can I order x 1 S/sleave and x 1 L/sleave Ascent jersey, x 1 summit pro bib short and would also take a set of Arm Warmers if your ordering. Please let me know if you need sizes? Did you manage to get a ballot place for the Prudential Ride London 100?

Cheers, Iain

WOW! amazing the response when there's a deadline looming. Arm warmers will be in the shop window.

To assist the Ladies make up their minds, come on girls there are gender specific jerseys and bibs to be had, and for the rest of you see what you've signed up for, a technoboffin has conjured up this. Before I get inundated with questions and queries it is a template for illustrative purposes only.

http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/files/JWCC_v4new.png

The forum on this closes 09.00 tomorrow, where we have 5 notes of intent for an item then that item will go into the club store. We are a little shy on the long sleeve ascent jersey, possibly summit bibs and, as things stand, the long sleeve skin suits - would be fantastic if everyone can be catered for first time around. I'll post exact numbers this evening.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'll go for arm warmers as well. I'm still interested in the l/s skinsuit but if it's not an option, then it'll be the s/s version. If both are available, I'd go for both.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thomson's get a good name check, no problem in my book.

Just wondered, can we not get a club name on the shorts, JWCC or johnstone wheelers somewhere.

I like the JWCC logo, shame not to see it on either the jersey or shorts.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about style. I also realise this may be too late.

Alan, crack open a cold one for me too. Already got my coat.

Was considered. Seriously guys the email and text trail on this is copious. Too late for changes if you want your kit before christmas. Yes there could be more logos or fewer logos or a tweak here or there. It has all been considered. What the members wanted, what the sponsors wanted, what was practical, what looked reasonable, what pactimo's people thought, what worked and what didn't. This didn't happen overnight and by magic.

I was tasked to sort out the kit. I have. Unfortunately it is impossible to meet everyone's desires and expectations. No apologies tendered. I think it is fresh, has the traditional look people wanted and I think it will stand out on the road, track and cafe.

This post can be pulled or blocked if necessary I really don't care now. I wasn't exactly mown down with offers of assistance in this venture. I would nonetheless like to publicly thank Jane for her input in pulling the design options and the associated artwork together. I'd also like to thank Chung for his input with the logos and making sure all the techy stuff was precise and being a sounding board and his general advice over the piece. I take full responsibility for what has ultimately been produced, and would do it all over again, if asked.

M