NEW CLUB KIT - Spring/Summer 2014 Please Read!!

Mark O

Alan,

The intention is to have the club store open this week W/C 3rd March. Short notice I know but I did post previously that my goal was to have everything in place for the start of March with delivery early April - Delivery times are 5 weeks at present. You could ask a fellow member to order for you and square up with them.

Fret not if you miss this, we can open up the store again at any time the only restriction is the total club spen is £200 in order to avoid admin charges. Something we should be able to do easily.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Alan,

The intention is to have the club store open this week W/C 3rd March. Short notice I know but I did post previously that my goal was to have everything in place for the start of March with delivery early April - Delivery times are 5 weeks at present. You could ask a fellow member to order for you and square up with them.

Fret not if you miss this, we can open up the store again at any time the only restriction is the total club spen is £200 in order to avoid admin charges. Something we should be able to do easily.

do we get to see the design, not that it will make any difference to me ordering?

planning on ss jersey and shorts, medium, ascent or maybe summit if an option

duncan

Guys,

Images of kit will be on the club store.

Full instructions will be posted up once I have them. Password will be given. I have sole access to kit managers area at present. Nothing exciting there. I know everything is all very exciting and you're all poised to go shopping but bear with me. I've kept everyone in the loop thus far as best I can. All will be revealed.

M

• Life Members

Guys,

I just happened to receive an email from one Sir Paul Smith, here's what he said:

"Dear Wheelers,

I was lucky enough to have a sneak preview (since im so connected in this industry) of your glorious new kit, I must congratulate on having such a fine design. I like it so much that I'm contemplating on ditching Rapha and go in partnership with you guys. Just slap my name on it and we can sell it for treble the price.

Please give me a call!"

The excitement is killing people, Mark! :-)

Cheers

Chung

Please read and act upon the advice from Pactimo below. Also I would confirm mock ups of the kit will be visible on the club store. It seems like we are inching our way to the store opening.

Please start warning the members that, if people are using a visa debit, they should inform their bank otherwise their purchase transaction will be blocked by their bank as believing to be fraud. We are a US based clothing company and so banks will block the transaction to protect the client. When banks are informed prior to placing the order with us transactions go through with no incident. Please do inform the team otherwise their cards will be block.

So far.....

Ascent

s/s jersey - 17

l/s - 2

shorts - 12

s/s skinsuit - 3

l/s skinsuit - 2

gilet - 2.... poss 3

Summit

s/s jersey - 1 - ascent if not enough numbers

shorts - 2

From the Ascent numbers, we have Darryl and Duncan who have Summit as 2nd choice for jersey and bibs and Mark could buy Summit bibs if enough numbers so could get the 5.

The skinsuit wearers have their 5 if they can agree on length of sleeves!

Me, Chung and Mark for the gilet....I really want one!! :( .... 2 more?! :)

Chung on his own for a Continental l/s jersey

Folks,

We have sufficient interest in the Ascent range, therefore I will have the following on the club store

Ascent

S/Sleeve jersey

Pro Bib shorts

Currently we can't meet the minimum on the skinsuits to have them on the store - no point having them there if we don't meet the minimum. We have 4 for short sleeve and 3 for long sleeve. If I have to choose one type put on then it would be the short sleeve, if someone is happy to change or if there is somone out there who is going to order one but just hasn't said so. Please speak up as this would assist greatly. we still need to have 5 to make it worth puting it on the store.

We also have 4 for the breckenridge Gillet. Is there anyone else wishing one who hasn't said so? If I get 5 these go on the store.

Similarly, on the summit range we have 2 indicating the pro bib short. I was considering 2 pairs which brings us to 4. only need one more to meet the minimum - any takers? If so these will go on the store also. Duncan, Darryl???

Ladies,

So far only Carol has stated she wishes anything. I am not requesting any ladies fit garments go on the club store until the minimums are met. You don't need to state your size, only that you are going to order a jersey (s/s or l/s), bib shorts (from the ascent range) or gillet. I require some interaction on this.

I know that some of those going to France would like to have their kit by then and this is just about possible at a squeak now. I will give this post 24 hours and then act accordingly based on the response or the lack thereof. I am trying to accommodate as many as I can but I am bound by these minimum numbers.

Full details of each garment is to be found on the Pactimo website.Once the extent of the club store is settled it will open shortly thereafter. I can do no more at this point. Over to you Ladies and Gents.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

mark,

is it not possible to open all options that people have expressed and see if they reach five? There are likely to be some who will order but have not yet shown their hand I would guess. If the ladies kit was an option on the store and did not reach five then ok, if it is not an option, it will never reach five.

I may well be missing the point but it appears that having the option may give the chance of getting the items you want, if it is not even up there, then no chance. Is there a downside of having an option open and not filled, is there a charge?

Lastly, thanks Mark, good work

duncan

Duncan, a full range was my initial intention when we were advised that we could mix and match the ranges to make the 5. Thar was erroneous info and I have had to re-jig things sightly. As things have worked out this has only affected the skinsuits and potentially LS jerseys. We still need the min of 5 pieces per garment otherwise it doesn't get produced or the club takes it upon itself to make up the difference. I don't have the authority to make, or presume to make, that call, hence me reverting to a limited range at present. If everyone was buying full kit (s/s & l/s jersey, bibs and gillet, plus the trackists and testers skinsuits across the board, then perhaps a fuller range of garments would have been possible. Without having the necessary 5 for an item there is no point adding it, giving members a false option. I'm trying to manage expectations and avoid someone ordering something on line only thinking new kit is on its way only to be disappointed and ultimately left without any kit. I'd hate to be responsible for that outcome.

Establishing the club store was always going to throw up anomolies and I don't mind treading thru that minefield on behalf of the club. Re ordering existing store items has NO minimums but subject to a total club wide spend of £200, which would be easy to achieve - 4 jerseys would most likely do it. Adding to the club store will be easier to manage as I would canvas and then wait until there was firm commitment i.e. 5 or more, for a single item before requesting a template be prepared, the item added to the store and the store opend for purchases to be made. I hope this helps explain the situation.

UP DATE - S/S skinsuits will now be requested, as will the breckenridge gillet and the Summit pro bibs.