Rescheduled End of season full club ride - 20th Oct 2013 (someone buy Mark a calendar please)

Mark O

Great run today ! Vgood turnout two groups headin round coast to largs,think the people of largs got a shocker as they saw two dozen sweaty noisy cyclists coming in to there cafe funny!great atmosphere in bb after that up hailly and home,no mechanicals although a few punctures esp b mac

Who was with first group and had two punctures then our group ignore eh sorry didnt SEE billy in trouble as he was sortin his puncts,!!!!;-) weather good to start with closed in near end great day out

Cheers j

I'll echo all of the above comments. Great to see do many out from all 3 bunches and the jets too.

Very relaxed pace but not dawdling. Well done all those who did more than usual and perhaps surprised themselves. Hopefully some will kick on from here and consider moving up a bunch - now is the time to do it.

A word on the bagel basket, I thanked the staff on the club's behalf. The response was that they love having us on a Sunday as we do liven up their day.

I'll aim to organise another run like this in the spring, perhaps after the reliability runs when the racing guys are on a recovery weekend and again mid summer - thinking of an Argyll day out for that.

Lastly Greigsy you were posted missing. Missed your inane ramblings at the coffee stop.

M

• Life Members

Big thanks to Mark & everyone that turned out even on what was a p'ss day for cycling. But the company & wheels to follow made it otherwise!

Cheers guys & girls!

Alan & Greg, here's the link for you:

http://www.rapha.cc/jersey-downsize-offer

I'm currently in talks with Rapha to design our new club kit, and that I've promised them that we'll be making the most of that offer too :-)

(I'm just joking in case anyone gets a bit carried away ;-))

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mark

Cheers for organising run today. Was in same bunch as Mulholland though despite my restraining order. Some people just have no respect for the law

From Linwood almost all the way to Langbank I was wondering why a wheeler was riding off the front of our bunch. Then I realised it was you! Clappers

Great run today, really enjoyed being out with the club again. Going to see if I can make it a regular occurrence (McCusker you are duly warned); planning an intermediates run next Sunday.