May 19 main bunch ride

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Charlie

I'm totally gutted by your news. I'd been feeling pukka after Fruin thinking all was well. This puts a totally different flavour on the day. Hope you make a speedy recovery and make us all properly suffer in August. No doubt you'll be "slimcia boy" (if you know what that means your auld like me) after your sojourn

Andy

• Members

Aw, that's grim, Charlie. Nae luck at all. :( I'm sure you'll be back on the bike in less than 12 weeks. All the best for a quick recovery.

I hope the rest of you aren't too sore an' all. Chung, you're nearly as unlucky as our learned friend - first time out on the new bike! Hope the frame's OK.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not much more to add to what was a very eventful day... Charlie, really sorry to hear the outcome mate, keep the chin up and hopefully see you sooner than you think.....Only positive of the day was the first time over the Glen Douglas climb, can wait to do it again, hopefully on a nice sunny dry day :-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not much more to add to what was a very eventful day... Charlie, really sorry to hear the outcome mate, keep the chin up and hopefully see you sooner than you think.....Only positive of the day was the first time over the Glen Douglas climb, can wait to do it again, hopefully on a nice sunny dry day :-)

Glen Douglas is awesome.

• 2023 Subscriptions

...... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger........ apparently!

Get well soon Charlie.

On a positive note, they were dropping like flies all around me and for once, I stayed upright! Let's hear it for core strength training!!

Tom