chung

Drum-up 2018 - Sunday 11th Nov (Possibly 18th)

Hi All,

It's that time of the year again, folks - yes, the much anticipated Drum-up on the shores of Loch Eck, where everyone pretends to be a contender on master chef, but in reality, there is only ONE - our own Gerard D Hello,beer!!

I have been asked by a few as to if/when this is on!

Obviously it's Geoff & Linda Smith & Iain Lochrane's gig, so I need to find out the details first before confirming. But I would imagine it'll be the coming next Sundays before November ........

As soon as I have confirmation, I will post up to let youse know & you can send of any dietary request to Gerard so he can be well "prepared" .................. I heard lobsters are great for BBQ :grin:

Cheers

Right then, just got latest intel from my sources (Agent Montague, AKA TT Fixed)

The date for the Drum-Up is

Sunday 11th NOVEMBER - time tbc

However, due to previous editions when weather wasn’t exactly ideal, therefore Geoff have proposed a final confirmation of the go ahead of this will be the Tuesday/Wednesday before the Sunday.

If indeed the forecast on the 11th is poor, then the following Sunday 18th will be the alternative, again confirmation on the Tuesday/Wednesday before also!

So, pencil these dates in & watch this space for if/when I have any updates!

Thanks for reading

Cheers

Chung