Chain gang Thursday 14 April 6.10pm

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyed that strangely. Punctured just before 0 @ Port Glasgow. Bit of a mare on tyre change front. Solo to Georgetown road then got a tow in from Renfra bunch. Their pace was a lot easier than Westferry. strava will show That I completed the course so want my point

• 2023 Subscriptions

good night tonight. Big attack by Robbie for the 30 into Bridge of Weir...unfortunately for him no points for this one! Another big attack this time for Billy up the hill towards the Houston 30, looked like it was going to stick until he died with about 20 metres to go. Some attempts at breaks along the Georgetown then a it cagey towards the end, Ian opening up his sprint early...then Alex taking it up, then me on his wheel sitting thinking for once ive timed it right....to be fair i probably did time it ok i just dont have a good enough jump to get rid of Alan and Paul!

tonights scores

post-3959-0-34981400-1460661857_thumb.jpg

overall standings

post-3959-0-91014200-1460661867_thumb.jpg

• 2023 Subscriptions

Jan, I would like to contribute to your spreADsheet worlds by spraying at white line at end of Georgetown next ThursDAy if we can stop for a few minutes on way out. Happy to share 2nd place points with you if there was any doubt who crossed the imaginary line second behind that pesky Alan.

Anyway, always a blast on the chaingang, cheers. Btw who believes Jesus story?

Jan, I would like to contribute to your spreADsheet worlds by spraying at white line at end of Georgetown next ThursDAy if we can stop for a few minutes on way out. Happy to share 2nd place points with you if there was any doubt who crossed the imaginary line second behind that pesky Alan.

I was waiting for someone to question it!!!

I was going to take a picture for proof!!

Don't think the forum is an appropriate place to query people's belief of the Jesus story! ;-)

Also if you're up for a bit of highway painting, what about 100, 50 and 25m markers too?