2016 adventure

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry to have to read of this, and as others have said it sounds like it could so easily have been a lot worse. Glad to hear your on the mend Iain, and hope it doesn't take to long.

Jane & Graham.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sorry to hear the news Iain. By the sounds of it you have been quite lucky and it could have been a lot worse. Wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you in Spain even if its for a few beers

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team, just for info

Here is a google translate of an email I got from La sufriDA organiser, you may all have got one too,

Dear @ Suffer @ r,

we hired the APP NOW RUN, free for you and all your friends and family, allowing us to all of you, we, his family, his friends .... etc, know where you are at all times while "suffering" 133km or 200km those ..... Will show but above all increase the overall safety of the test.

I send application information. Tomorrow I signed the contract and will soon see the logo of The Suffered on your phone after downloading the application on your phone.

Not be binding but carry on your phone safety concerns us all.

A greeting.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

I got further info from organiser today and a document for each participant to sign. Don't know if you all got one - I had to cut and paste into google translate. If you did not get it let me know and I will email to you - I guess its better to print out and sign in ADvance.

cheers

• Members

To all the guys heading off to Spain, have a great time. Wish I was joining you all but will be hitting the Tramantula Mountains in Majorca next weekend. Hope the weather gods are kind, low wind and sunshine and that all get round safely. Enjoy the ride, the Cerveza and Rioja and sure I'll hear the war stories when back Ohyadancer!

• 2024 Subscriptions

That's me got a confirmed place for La Sufrida....Happy days!

Can someone please provide me with the details of the hotel and let me know whether there is anyone that needs a lodger to split room costs etc?

Thanks in advance!!

Paul

I need someone to share room with as McGinty is not going to make it. We have a twin room for Thursday to Monday

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi

Paul McD told me the app to download for those as thick as me it's Now Run

Download it asks for email address then provides a list of events click on the La Sufrida it the asks for start number fill it in and done

Organiser wants you to use it as a safety measure so he can find you on the course