2016 adventure

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok guys for those booked so far for lasufrida I need 7 bits of information for the first application which I will make end of October. You can apply afterwards just costs more. It's about €30 depending on T shirt etc

First name

Second name

Passport No

Date of birth

BCF licence No. (If you have one otherwise it looks like doctors letter or day licence)

Distance (133km or 200km) you can change on the day if you want

T shirt size

If you want email me privately, it is [email protected]

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

All

So far, I have details of the following troopers for the group entry which I will make this weekend. If you want included then I need details by Friday. Let me know if I've missed anyone who has sent details,

McBride

McGunson

McGinty

McDonald

McCusker

MacDonald

Alex B

James S

Paul L

• 2023 Subscriptions

Me and Daryll are going to stay at Airport Hotel on the Wed night, pick car up in the morning and head through to Ronda after brekkie, this way we can chill and have few beers en-route, we are booked into same hotel Thurs-Mon...we should be on our bikes by lunchtime..

A wee note to the guys (Charlie & co) who are heading straight to hotel on Wed night, you might want to give them a call , as its does state that checking-in times are 14:00 - 21:00 , and i reckon it'll be around 11pm at the very earliest when you get to hotel... seems strange, but worth checking..

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team

I have filled out form and notice there is an option to add email address - I guess you will get updates if you supply email - so if you want these updates please send me your email address if you are one of those who PM'd me your details

Guys,

Despite Billy's constant carping on at me to get my finger out I've been so off the pace with this of late. Can someone pm me with the details of the flight from Glasgow the majority of you are traveling on and which hotel has been booked.

If anyone needs a roomie, cool I'm happy to share the costs and half in on transfers/car hire as applicable.

Paul, I note you made a block entry over the weekend. I was away and missed this. No worries on that count I'll sort out my register registration.

Cheers

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team

Just to update, here are the people I included in the block entry. Hope I didn't miss anyone who gave me details. Better start training for that 5000m of climbing ! There is plenty more time to enter

The cost per head is 35 euros. With todays exchange rate could you each send me £25 please to back details below and let me know when you have done it. I will make payment this weekend for the group.

1 Paul McDonald

2 Alan McBride

3 Paul Leavy

4 James Snodgrass

5 William MacDonald

6 Charles McCusker

7 Ian McGinty

8 Darryl Gunson

9 Alex Baird

10 Iain Couttie

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team Sufrida

Finally got the international payment sorted tonight. Thanks to the famous 5 that have paid me so far and I look forward to receiving from the others :)

I was a bit optimistic about the exchange rate and also did not quite realise the charges paying in euros to foreign bank so bottom line is that was £27.50 each instead of £25. Which I would not bother about but when there are 10 entries then is £25 extra for me.

So if you have not paid then please make it £27.50 when you do kindly pay.

If you have paid can you cough up £2.50 next time you see me please or transfer if you can be bothered

Thanks