Renfrew Winter Bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Absolutely gutted to abandon bunch today. Turned out the initial blow out had left a cut on my tyre sidewall. So when each tube went in and I started riding it worked its way out blowing into a bubble and pop!

3 tubes, 2 gas cylinders and 1 tyre in bin, and one very frustrated cyclist.

Hope you all had a belter.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team, just a thought,

If you ever need real inspiration and motivation, like I did after today! , then I strongly recommend you take 20 mins of your life to get on YouTube and watch the UCI track worlds scratch race 2013. I just watched it for about the 5th time and it still makes the hairs stand on my neck. Awesome.

Meantime, can anyone remember the cross race where stybar and nys went toe to toe for the whole last lap swapping the lead numerous times?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Team, just a thought,

If you ever need real inspiration and motivation, like I did after today! , then I strongly recommend you take 20 mins of your life to get on YouTube and watch the UCI track worlds scratch race 2013. I just watched it for about the 5th time and it still makes the hairs stand on my neck. Awesome.

Meantime, can anyone remember the cross race where stybar and nys went toe to toe for the whole last lap swapping the lead numerous times?

World championships in 2014?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just wondered if anyone shamed themself and actually went for the Largs 30 during November last Saturday?

But if you don't mind telling me via pm who it was, how far out did they go from, did anyone lead them out, what direction and how strong was the wind, what gear he was in, did he go from the back, mid pack or front, tyre pressures etc