Renfrew Winter Bunch

P McDonald

• Committee

braveheart for me on saturday.

Alan, if you are wanting a good work out then you might want to join this 50mile ride on partially closed roads.

The guest professionals are invited to cruise amongst the other riders and I reckon most of them sneak back after a few miles. But there will doubtless be some Elites who will fancy giving the punters a kicking in the lead bunches. Highly recommended. Starts at 0830 so finished by 11.

braveheart for me on saturday.

Alan, if you are wanting a good work out then you might want to join this 50mile ride on partially closed roads.

The guest professionals are invited to cruise amongst the other riders and I reckon most of them sneak back after a few miles. But there will doubtless be some Elites who will fancy giving the punters a kicking in the lead bunches. Highly recommended. Starts at 0830 so finished by 11.

Sounds good Alan, miby next year 😉

• 2023 Subscriptions

7 out today - raining at the start then into a headwind most of the way to Largs. Stopped for a cafe stop then pushed on again but had to turn back before West Kilbride due to the road being closed with an accident back via Brisbane and the Whin. About 75 miles all in, weather was  decent by the end so a good start to the winter bunch.

• 2023 Subscriptions

10am renfrew bogs. For the new members of the main bunch this is an excellent bunch for base winter fitness and highly recommended. If you are going to join it then now or within the next couple of weeks is the time to do so as nearer Christamas and afterwards the pace is harder. Up to Christmas the route is W Kilbride then back via Howwood, after that its down to Ardrossan and back up the Irvine - Barrhead road. 10 min stop at Largs toilets for quick snack and can of coke. 65 miles to xmas, 85 miles after.

Here we go again :)