Sunday bunch ride 13

Guest EPCC

Somebody like to post a ride for Sunday in London

Note mudguards will be required after clocks go back

Please buy decent length ones as it's to protect the rider following you as well

• 2023 Subscriptions

Don't suppose there would be any appetite for a Saturday run this week ? With the dance on Saturday night I was thinking maybe a Saturday run and a few beverages at night

Hello,beer!!

I am of course prepared to be slaughtered for suggesting this, and if so will just man up and go out on Sunday with the real men !

Billy - punctuation please. No one is going to go to London for a run on Sunday!!!

Anyhooo, proposed is a coast run to Largs - usual coffee stop. Onwards to West Kilbride then Dalry and Kilbirnie with the track back to Miller Street. Steady pace circa high teens or as steady as hangovers will allow. Depart Miller Street 09.00.

If you've not been out for a while, returning from injury or looking to step up to riding in this bunch now is the time to start. Haylie Brae optional for those who need to bale early.

Ginty, consider yourself slaughtered.

M

Kenny

Don't know where your riding from , however west Kilbride is about 67 miles from my house west end of paisley

Providing nothing goes wrong back in paisley 13. 30 about 1320 club rooms , that's going fairly easy and allowing for the head wind round the coast and getting bored with marks moaning

• Life Members

Seeing how I've not been to Largs for a run since March I think :-) I'll be tagging along for this one chaps!

I'll try to be at the clubroom for 9.00am but if not then I'll ambush the bunch on Georgetown road Innchinnon end!

Here's for hoping of good weather!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great to be out with the bunch again. A few new faces and a couple of old faces who look as though they could do with a good feed. Andy Gumley bought me a coffee and a scone. Nearly fell off my chair but his kindness was much appreciated. Bunch patter still rubbish but hey ho still a great day. Cheers guys

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks for the day out and the odd tow when I was blowing a bit. 68.27 miles at average 18.1 mph is ok. Chung, I hope you're ok after the spectacular off, and check your hat for dents where I kicked you in the head when you were down.

All,

Just to thank you for today. Had a great time - really appreciate your patience when my ignorance of bunch riding skills shone through.

If nothing else, me thinking moving gently to the front actually meant "Turn on the afterburners and see what happens" brought a few laughs.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope to be out again soon.

Kenny (The guy on the steel Genesis)