Club BBQ 30/06/13

GreigS

The club are thinking of hosting a BBQ for our members at muirsheil country park on the above date at 2pm

I think the idea would be go for your usual run and all meet at the park afterwards for a fun day and a bite to eat you would need to BYOB or soft drink the club will supply the food etc cost pp would be £5 and this is open to all including the jets

Please post if your interested to give us an idea of how much food we need to get

Thanks Greig

• 2 weeks later...

All members that are attending the club BBQ please keep an eye on this thread as the forecast for Sunday is rubbish. however the feast will still go ahead and if the predicted rain does come we will move this to the shelter of our clubrooms I will post on here around 10am on Sunday to let you know where to go , The burgers have now been ordered and hope this suits you all

Greig Hello,beer!!

Look forward to seeing everyone at 2pm @ Muirshiel

Might be better to bring along wellies for your own comfort also does anyone have a bat and ball so we can have a game of rounders might aswell get down and dirty and have lots of fun

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thank you very much to Greig for all the organisation etc. for today. It was great fun despite the weather.

Apologies for the first batch of burgers, I kind of took my eye off them.....although they still did all get eaten!

R&E

Firstly can i say a big thanks to Elaine and Ramsay for today as this was their idea and for supplying the coals also to Martin for ordering and collecting the burgers they were magic

We couldn't do anything about the weather but what a great turnout of Wheelers , Jets and Parents hope everyone had enough to eat lastly to our chefs great job making sure we all got something to eat before they fed themselves Hello,beer!!

Greig & Elaine It's Party time!

• 2023 Subscriptions

thanks to all organisers, ramsey you are a s### chef,i thought you would have been better with half a chefs name,however weather put the burgers out and everyone was happy.Did i here greg say that the club dance was to be held there this year.

iain