Club Presentation Night 2012

GreigS

HI i am happy to let you all know the date for our presentation dance will be 23/2/13 this will be for Wheelers and Jets . This will be held in Kilbarchan Bowling Club from 19.00 hrs till midnight :icon_yes

Ticket prices will be £10 per adult £5 children & concessions , there will also be a buffet to soak up the drink

The evening will follow last years event Clappers

Presentation of of trophies , awards and medals icon_rolling_smile

Dancing = Disco It's Party time!

Buffet You wanna good time?

Raffle :icon_hee-haw

If anyone would like to donate anything for the raffle prize fund please get in touch with me or any other committee member or even bring it along on the night ( thanks in advance for this ) Ohyadancer!

I will post on here when tickets are available to purchase but in the meantime could you please post if you are intending on coming and how many you would be wanting as tickets may have to be on a first come basis.Remember this night is for everyone not just the winners so hopefully we have another great night with plenty hangovers the next day. Hello,beer!!

one last point EVERY ADULT MUST SIGN THE GUEST BOOK ON ARRIVAL AT KILBARCHAN B.C

Greig See me? See happy?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Greig,

Nice one. Can you put Elaine and I down as provisional. We may be away, but if not then yep!

If I'm there it will be for only a few drinks, as there is the final reliability the next day. Elaine can drive! ;-)

Cheers,

R