Club Presentation Night 2012

GreigS

Billy, you know fine well I don't have any and its only out of pity, charitable goodwill and a sense of social forebearance that the bunch lets me tag along every week, but no need to rub it in. That said, its an infrequent occurrance to be able to show off and hedge your bets in the same post. Tom Hill - don't ever fall asleep again, card well and truly marked. I think that sprint on the Crow Road has affected your judgement. Beware the stick in your spokes moment.

M

Billy, you know fine well I don't have any and its only out of pity, charitable goodwill and a sense of social forebearance that the bunch lets me tag along every week, but no need to rub it in. That said, its an infrequent occurrance to be able to show off and hedge your bets in the same post. Tom Hill - don't ever fall asleep again, card well and truly marked. I think that sprint on the Crow Road has affected your judgement. Beware the stick in your spokes moment.

M

Mark knows a thing or two about stick in spoke moments...

• 2023 Subscriptions

By my counting thats half the tickets spoken for and not a lot of Jets so far any word on this Martin / Kenny ? so remember if you dont post tickets will be sold and you will miss out i'm only allowed to sell 90 and thats what i will do.

Greig

Have written to all the Jets.

So far got these replies:

Currie: 2 x Adults, 2 kids

Hazle: 2 x adults, 1 kid

Gallagher: 2 x adults, 3 kids

plus those posted above:

Muls, Steeles, Howards, Thomsons, Gillanders (KirstyG)...

Hi folks i now have the tickets for the dance, big thanks to Ian for printing them off for us. Like last year i wont collect any money until the night but i would like you to bring your ticket along on the night. I will keep a note of members who has tickets and will post on here and keep it updated after xmas. I am pretty sure i can get your tickets to you before the dance either by meeting at the velodrome or at the clubrooms .

Thanks again

Greig Ohyadancer!

ps as i post this there is still room for 11 more