RELIABILITY 2 MOSCOW REVOLUTION 12 FEB

Guest EPCC

THESE RUNS ARE FOR ALL MEMBERS ALL STARTING AND FINISHING AT MILLER ST

THEY CONSIST OF THREE GROUPS STARTING AT DIFFERENT TIMES

MOSCOW REVOLUTION

AFTER RUN BACK TO CLUB ROOMS FOR SOME TEA COFFE SOUP AND CHAT

POST IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AND IF YOU CAN PROVIDE SOUP

PS SOMEBODY POST A LINK TO THE ROUTE

PSPS THOSE WHO WANT A MORE LEISURELY RUN START AT 0900 THOSE WHO WANT MORE PACE 0945

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

Can't make this Sunday, but will drop off a soup pot to heat up the remaining cartons of soup that are in the fridge... I think we need to invest in a new microwave, unless of course anyone happens to be replacing their perfectly good working one for a nice new fancy number ;-)

Probably enough soup left for a dozen or so people...

Ian

9.30 bunch for me but.....will this still be intermediate pace or will there be many main bunch interlopers sending the pace to somewhere in between the 2?

Yes, I would class myself as in interloper if I may class myself as a main bunch rider/hanger on these days!

Reasons for me are that on recent runs my legs have been cooked after 40-50 main bunch miles so my plan had been to go at intermediate pace and give myself a confidence boost and reminder I can go further.*

*47 miles is in that range but I'll be adding another 20 to/from clubrooms :grin:

Richardo,

You'll be fine, once the 09.45 bunch zip past on the return, with the Peacock express up front dragging us along apace, just latch onto a wheel. Don't worry about the 10 home, you'll be fortified with some fine soup and tea and coffee. It will be a civilised trundle, promise!

Can meet you on the track on Sunday and pick up Paul at Semple. Davie B you joining us this weekend?

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Richie,

09:30 bunch should be "normal" club run pace. If anyone wants to push the pace, then they should go in the 09:45 bunch. 09:00 is "30 milers" pace.

Going to try and make it out on Sunday, so may join the 09:30 bunch.

Cheers,

R