2012 Club clothing order

Kenny Christie

• Administrators
After being swayed on another thread to save some money and go for a club Windtex jacket rather than a Mavic one - some questions if I may:

1) would a large in this (and a gilet) fit if I'm a large in the club jersey

2) is the jacket like a windproof race cape style, boil in the bag, or are there pockets at the rear?

I'm picturing it as being like the same material thickness as a gilet but with sleeves?

3) I'm lost on what items are either Pro gilet/jacket/shorts or no Pro?

I thank you Gawn, gie's a kiss.

Windtex jacket - http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=167

Pro Wintex - http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=168

I've asked if Endura can provide sizing samples as 2 gilets on order form but only 1 on website.

PS. prices are approx as it depends on our order/artwork/delivery etc.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Richie, the Windtex Pro jacket has three pockets in the back and a zipped compartment. It's not like a boil in the bag, shower-proof jacket. The material is a wee tiny bit fleecy on the inside, with a short pile. The outside feels soft and synthetic, a bit like SealSkinz socks, if that's any help.

As for sizing, to help you make a decision, my Pro jacket is a medium. It's neat on me, but in a good way. A large would drown me. The large gilet was miles too big for me this year.

Do we have a closing date for orders? Jets order is waiting :grin:

Prices can expected to be similar to previous years ((within a few pounds). Endura discount based on order value. List price minus stepped discount plus VAT

Main Club and Jets orders go through together to maximise discount and orders have been in excess of £7k in previous years so please be prepared to pay in advance as club is committed as soon as we place order

KennyS

Details from last year

The prices will be in the region of the following but may be slightly higher depending on the total size of order

Short Sleeve Jersey £34.50

Long Sleeve Skinsuit £54.50

Short Sleeve Skinsuit - tbc

Tri-suit - tbc

Long Sleeve Jersey £36.50

Gilet £29.00

Womens Lycra Shorts £35.00

Bib Shorts £38.50

¾ Thermal Bibknicks £40.00

Full Length Biblongs £38.50

Lycra Overshoes £11.00

Pro Overshoes £22.00

Thermal Arm Warmers £15.50

Thermal Leg Warmers £18.50

Thermal Knee Warmers £14.50

Buff

Ultrapackables - Approx £40

Windtex - Approx £50

Jan,

Could I order a pair of bibshorts, small please, based on last year's offering. I know that a higher quality fabric option is available and would prefer these, happy to pay the extra. Any chance of getting endura's FS260 pro kit in club colours, again happy to pay any additional costs

Cheers

Mark