2012 Club clothing order

Kenny Christie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny,

Content of last post duly noted. Does complete mean ready for dispatch and therefore at the mercy of delivery van man or in our grubby mits. I had hoped, like a few others, to have nice new club clobber to wear overseas as the kit I have currently is too big for me and after a year's hard wear pretty well gubbed.

Would Endura release the box to a club member as I might be able to drive through tomorrow and pick it up if it is 100% ready. Only asking like.

M

I have in my possession the box of kit with the exception of the team bags and mitts. Please note that the caps and socks were not in this order.

BillyMac has kindly offered to distribute on Tuesday evening at the club rooms between 8pm and 9pm

I would ask that if you have still to pay then please do so before, or when you see Billy. Exact change or cheques made payable to Johnstone Wheelers Cycling Club please

KennyS

• Members

Thanks for sorting that out, Kenny S and Billy. Kenny C and Ian, I'm grateful for your kind offers, too. You're a great bunch.

I'll try and get myself over to the clubrooms tomorrow night, Billy. If I'm not able to and you're still willing, maybe you could squeeze my short-sleeved jersey in with your Italy luggage. I'll text and let you know the score tomorrow when I find out myself. I've paid the amount due in full by bank transfer to the club's account.

I have in my possession the box of kit with the exception of the team bags and mitts.

KennyS

Any idea when the bags will be ready Kenny?

Maybe tomorrow but will be late call then dependant on uplift from Livingston. I have one you can borrow if needs be

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok, so I have just been informed that the Endura brochure made it quite clear that the pro bib shorts are only in black, due to the fancy fabric. (always read the small print!)

I actually think they look good.

R

Not sure where the confusion is in the specification of the shorts other than some folk may have decided to take Pro Bibshorts just because it says Pro at the start and haven't actually read what it is they are buying. The main fabric in the Pro Bibshort only comes in two colours.... Black and Red. We had black previously and ordered black again.

http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=216

The club is not in a position to accept refunds just because you don't like the colour and those who have ordered will be expected to pay in full.

KennyS