2012 Club clothing order

Kenny Christie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

I have not seen the shorts but I have had another look at the website and in the section on the pro bibshorts, there is a subsection for sizing and then next to it, colour guide.

This states

Almost any colour is possible to reproduce on fabric and we will always try to match your chosen colour as closely as possible.
I would assume that this means any colours can be requested. I see this is not the case.

This is in no way a dig at the hard work of all those involved in the ordering and organising but the website is in my view misleading

Just my tuppenceworth

duncan

for the record, if black it is, then black it is.

KennyS

Let me know what other time the kit can be picked up. If it’s not before Saturday 19th May I will not be able to pick up for 2 weeks, it’s not a problem for me. Will bring cheque along when I pick up. Oh ya dancer !

Campbell

Ps its one ultra packable – size large that I ordered can you remind me of the price please.

Sorry I thought last night that Endura had made a mistake with the colours and that they may be changed. I see that it clearly states what the colour would be before hand(never saw the catalogue or website). I am more than happy to take these and have paid already.

If someone can say when they will be at club rooms to allow for collection.

Will any further orders be going in for standard bin shorts for the summer as I would prob buy a pair as well

Thanks Jody

Hi folks,

I had my gilet collected for me but on checking the label..in Italy rather than at home...I see that I've got a normal gilet in large when I ordered a Pro gilet in large.

So, if anyone ordered a normal gilet, can they check theirs to see if you have mine please?

If you chucked out the packet, the pro gilet has a zip/vent at the side.

Jann...if you read this, could you possibly check the order to see who ordered gilets please?

Ciao :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ritchie said

Hi Jann,

Ah...something's gone wrong then because if you see my post on page 1, I asked for a pro.

I've paid the extra £5 for the pro via Paypal so I guess the club can have a donation from me!

Cheers

I thought you were on holiday, what you doing up at that time in the morning ? :-?

Can you send me paypal payment details and the cost for bib shorts and short zip short sleeve top please ( can't find the pm you sent previously).

And many thanks for all the work you have put in organising this order.

Len