• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Guys,

Very slow on the uptake, but if there is room for a wee one, then count me in! Just been on to the RVV website and it looks great.

I'd be keen to meet on Friday 26th Nov, as I'm at a boozy rugby club dinner on the 27th. Not fussed where.

Do we need to get entered now? Or should we just wait until we meet?

Kan niet wachten ("can't wait", or some other dodgy phrase the online translator gave me).

Cheers,

R

Looks like Friday 26th 19 30 The bar accross from Shimla pinks was called coanes cant remember what its called now. Anybody wanting to make it a beer and curry night ?

Mul your are the oracle for this can you make it?

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'll be there on the 26th, but since I'm racing the next morning (and the next again) might need to ca' canny.

Good timing: got this through the email today:

Registrations are open!

Saturday 2 April 2011 will be a heroic day. Thousands of cycle tourists will once again follow in the footsteps of their cycling heroes and ride their own Tour of Flanders.

You too can take up this unique challenge and participate in the classic among cycling tourism trips. Try to do better than your friends, surprise your family, or just successfully make it to the end. And the next day, from your easy chair or standing on the sidelines, you can watch the pros barrel along over the same route.

Register now and start dreaming of that final physical effort on the Muur and the Bosberg, then your triumphant victory gesture as you cross the finishing line in Meerbeke.

New! Personal video after the race

The Tour of Flanders for cyclists will be an extraordinary cycle-event. And afterwards you can still re-enjoy this tour with a personal video. At the start, finish and on the most important hills there will be set 15 cameras who will catch you on tape.

All this for an additional cost of only 2,5 €. In exchange you get a chip on the identification tag that will register your trip. With your personal number, you can then find your own images from your unforgettable trip on the website. Also the ideal tool through Facebook or Twitter to impress your friends and colleagues...

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yeh, reckon I'm up for this one, can I be one of the 10 curry places please,

Can I suggest an option for discussion after some liquid carbo loading,

Eurostar train, Glasgow to Brussels (with free onward to any Belgian station within 24 hours) 08.40 depart, 17.33 arrive, 1 change at London, £188 return and INCLUDES BIKE IF CARRIED IN BAG.

April dates not able to book yet but this price is for Friday to Sunday in January.

mm

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !