Flanders 2011

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using Euro bookings you dont have to pay right away, however for ease it would be better booking by car.

I have booked two twin rooms for the largs express. 180 euros each from 1st to 3rd

Asked if they have bike storage awaiting reply. though have used them before in France and they gave us the use of a room for secure stowage of bikes.

Note 10 euros for bfast extra plus local tax per room so rough guess £75 a head not including bfast Hotel is next to the E40

So whoever is in the Mulls largs express is sorted.

• 2023 Subscriptions

ok to continue with the 'getting it done theme'

I propose that Tom Hill , James and Darryl join in my car. Would seem sensible for Davie B to join Ramsay.

James - I know you have 2 roof bars - I guess they will fit my Thulle bars. I plan to get a carrier anyway but can you confirm if you will bring both and perhaps one of the other guys could use them?

So, If Tom and James can confirm I will get the ferry booked.

cheers

PMcD

ok to continue with the 'getting it done theme'

I propose that Tom Hill , James and Darryl join in my car. Would seem sensible for Davie B to join Ramsay.

James - I know you have 2 roof bars - I guess they will fit my Thulle bars. I plan to get a carrier anyway but can you confirm if you will bring both and perhaps one of the other guys could use them?

So, If Tom and James can confirm I will get the ferry booked.

cheers

PMcD

Yes that's fine with me and will bring both racks which will fit on Thulle roof bars.

James

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just been catching up on posts!

Davie, sensible that you come with me, given you're only 2mins away. Any others from down this way needing a lift? 2 more seats.

Kenny C, happy to give you a lift, can we arrange somewhere to meet. Could you get down to somewhere like the south side of the tunnel? Did I see you had racks/carriers? (starting to lose track of all the posts!)

Once the car is full, we can book accommodation. Hopefully tomorrow.

R

Hi Guys - looks like things are moving quickly. I am looking for a place with anyone. From what i can make out there may be a place with Mull and the Largs raiders. Can travel to wherever for pickup. Can you confirm Martin? Will also need a/c details for entry Ramsay.

Hope I can fit in somewhere. Have been getting some miles in and to that end was out today. Have linked a few pics for the sad turbo trainers.

Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56687687@N03/

Hi Guys - looks like things are moving quickly. I am looking for a place with anyone. From what i can make out there may be a place with Mull and the Largs raiders. Can travel to wherever for pickup. Can you confirm Martin? Will also need a/c details for entry Ramsay.

Hope I can fit in somewhere. Have been getting some miles in and to that end was out today. Have linked a few pics for the sad turbo trainers.

Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56687687@N03/

Just been catching up on posts!

Davie, sensible that you come with me, given you're only 2mins away. Any others from down this way needing a lift? 2 more seats.

Kenny C, happy to give you a lift, can we arrange somewhere to meet. Could you get down to somewhere like the south side of the tunnel? Did I see you had racks/carriers? (starting to lose track of all the posts!)

Once the car is full, we can book accommodation. Hopefully tomorrow.

R

Guys,

Important I have now booked a triple room for 3 at the hotel. I moved on it as availability seems to be going fast, as this may still leave somebody short of a room I considered getting an additional room but the only one left advertised is a triple for one person (?) at 180 euro so really need to do a head count of who is going and who has alrready got accomodation before proceeding.

I will check posts throughout the day.

Cheers,

Davie