Chaingang - Thursday 10 May 6.30pm

• 2023 Subscriptions
41 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

No drafting now, cctv in operation ! 

You mean like the Munt on Sunday? 15s intervals on Thursday (my rules and I go first so I can post up my ride first for the KoM). James Snodgrass has 2 attempts btw  - must ask him why he posts all his rides twice on Strava , other than to doubly annoy me when he puts me down the rankings. Getting excited already. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hey JuDAs, I wish you had blessed me with the power not to puncture. The sun did get blocked a bit when you passed, probably your butt.

Alan - my damage report is more psychological as I had some anger management issues when I punctured. And then I managed to blow out my cylinder. Fortunately John Craig came along and I borrowed his pump, he had punctured too !

Great night and what a turnout :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good night apart from the puncture at Gryffe. Totally wrong time going down that hill at fair rate of knots. To add to my misery my gas canister connection burst. Ended up having to call my wife to pick me up.... Not good!!!!....

• 2023 Subscriptions

Points tonight

KOM - Bit of controversy here and a relegation for Ian after a rush of blood to the head towards the top so it was Scott / Galeb 3, Me 2...and then Stevie 1 i think?

Intermediate - Marc 2, Ian 1

Finish - Me 6, Galeb 4, Stevie 2

Overall standings...bound to have missed someone out as it was a big bunch and hard to remember everyone

Name Week 1 Week 2 overall
Galeb 12 8 20
Iain mct 8 9 17
Andy P 7 1 8
Scott N   4 4
Stevie   4 4
Billy 3   3
James 2 1 3
Marc   3 3
Eric 1 1 2
Charlie 1 1 2
Paul L 1 1 2