Winter Bogs

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yes Charlie we went past normal turn off at West Kilbride, took a left at the big roundabout just outside Ardrossan, main road to Dalry took another left instead of right and stayed on main road through Kilbirnie and Lochwinnoch, no lanes, a few bits of ice/slush after Johnshill.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chapeau

Had intended to join but we were waiting for a while in Bishopton and thought the bunch must have had been called off last minute so just rolled on slowly to keep warm.  When we werent caught by gourock the decision was made to have a cafe stop rather than through and off....once that switch goes its hard to put the pain face back on!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done Galeb. I remember going to the swimming with my kids after the bogs bunch, cant imagine doing that now. I used to lie in the small pool as it was warmer ! Well done for fessing up Jan coz you were a wimp ( I know I'm really going to regret posting that :) )

• 2023 Subscriptions

10 hardies this morning including 5 x JWCC.  We hAD a good grind to Largs where Charlie and Greg repaired to BB towers. Remaining 8 chuntered on and emptied the tank as per normal. Brilliant along the coast, a bit parky when we heADed back inland.

:)

You may be seeing a lot more AD and DA. Its that time again to raise public awareness for the spring 2018 assault. Before that thought there is the WSA to crack, the excitement never stops.