Sunday 12th, reliability 2, Moscow

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've managed to cook custard donuts, jam donuts and apple donuts. Really chuffed. They look good.

I've also managed to realistically recreate tesco donut bags...

Talented! Planning on making croissants 🥠in the morning. Have counterfeited coop bags to go with them.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks for the company today, guys. Great to be back out in a bunch again.

Certainly challenging conditions.

I decided just to head for home once we got to the braes but, such was the wind, it took 30 mins to get home from there-I had to pedal down the hill!

Alan, hope you got home ok.

See you next week.

Tough but great day on the bike. Stinging sleet and snow, strong headwinds and heavy legs from yesterday, but the thought of hot coffee, tea and a veritable feast waiting in the clubrooms kept us going.

We bumped into Richie at the club who mentioned three from the 0900 bunch couldn't get into the clubrooms which couldn't have been pleasant. Think we were only 5 mins or so behind but it was baltic to be hanging around.

Gutted I was leaving as Alan T and his wife arrived with even more food and the most amazing smelling soup ever!

Cheers for the company and wheels today!

• Life Members

I was running late this morning & had to chase the 9.30 bunch all the way to just before Lugton, managed to get on the back of the bunch but totally goosed by then! Hid at the back for a bit to recovery & we rode well as a tight group marshalled well by McGunson :-)

Everything was cool apart from the wind/sleet/snow & mental drivers, disaster struck on the return leg as Alan T had a double punctured due to a tyre sidewall slash. Had to call for a recovery vehicle, hope you got back ok Alan!

With the earlier effort, I was feeling it so decided to take a shortcut home leaving the bunch at Stewarton to struggle solo into the brutal headwind down the A77, it seem to took forever to get back, but a welcome hot shower & food had all that worthwhile!

Thanks for the wheels & company today, still haven't managed to finished a proper Reliability run yet, terrible I know ....... maybe next week eh :-)

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

A pretty good day out apart from the cold, the wind, the snow and the rain. And shredded tyre.

Soup was very good though.

I picked up the keys that were lying in the kitchen, so if anyone is looking for them, pm me.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Strangely I really enjoyed it today, despite the Baltic conditions, and to top it off I got home to find i had no keys and the missus was at her mums, so was forced to spend the next couple of hours in the pub, seems like every cloud has a silver lining